My attempt at "scrapbooking."

How do busy mothers of multiple children find the time to drive to the craft store with the kids, choose paper and stickers and markers and books and cutting tools and pens while preventing the kids from grabbing everything off the shelves and getting bored and throwing tantrums, and then drive back home and lay out all the stuff without the kids scattering it all over the house?? That is why I have this blog instead!

Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Here I Go Again!

How time flies... I wonder how many times in the last 6 months I have thought of this blog and said to myself, "I really need to post a story again!" Too many times to count. Oh, well--better to start again now than never. I will try to remember all of the funny material the kids have given me over the last few months. Mason and Harper are as funny as ever, and Georgia is following suit-- she is quickly becoming known as "the comedian" in our house. Here's to more funny, cute, or naughty little kid stories!

No comments: